Monday, August 13, 2012

Everyone has their own stories

Like the saying goes in Chinese "Ni Kan Wo Hao, Wo Kan Ni Hao". 

        You might see a person always smiling and ha-ha all the time but deep inside he/she has his/her difficulties. This 'Journey of My Life' has it ups and downs too. Started in July 2007, with plain diary type of posts. As the years move on, the posts have been about my thoughts of life. Everything written here are just on the surface but the truth is still being kept deep inside me. Now, i am leading a life that i am afraid off. i can't even remember when was the last time i watched a movie, i hangout with the girls and i have a long chat with a person. nothing get me excited not even my own convocation. Another point of view, i have everything but from another side i couldn't manage to grasp the 'everything' i have. Everything seems so intangible to me. The intangible feelings that makes me scared and sometimes gives me the feeling of being all alone. i am really very tired of my life right now. Everyday there is a plan. A plan that i need to follow. Sometimes i really thought of leaving all these and start afresh. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails