Tuesday, June 26, 2012

These months



Without realising, i have left this blog unattended for the past six months. In just six months, a lot of things have changed. Instead of being called as a student, i am now a working adult. A stage of life where i am always been avoiding. In this stage, everything gets tougher and serious. You need to be tough, fast and adapt easily to survive. My working place is just 10 minutes away from my home, friendly and flexible working environment. Nothing much to ask for-for a fresh graduate like me.


As for my relationship with Mr Bf, there are ups and downs but we are both still standing strong for each other. Being apart is not the problem but is the communication and trust that will make this relationship works. Now, he is way up-north striving very hard and enjoying himself there. i am happy to see him putting so much effort in this job. I have been with him every single second except our working hours for the past four months. I am reluctant when he told me that he would be going up-north for his new job. I almost broke down but i need to give him full support since he love this job so much. First few days without him was tough.

As for my friendship, i still have my best friends with me. They are my first bunch of friends and we are still standing strong till this very day. Now, we are going through the lifestyle we had wished for during the kiddy age. We just called up each other randomly for a meet up. Even though, everything seems smooth but earlier this year, i had lost a great friend. A friend that i know for merely less than five years but someone that i can share my thoughts with. I wish u much happiness.

Looking back the days, i have grown.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails