Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Missing Him


It has been almost five months since we are apart. But, still I can't get used to it. He travelled back every two weeks once but being the greedy me I always wanted him to be right by myside. Both of us have different time schedule. It is getting harder and harder for us to give each other a call everyday. It makes me frustrated sometimes. When I wanted him to accompany me, he is not here. By the time he is free, I am just too tired and i dozed off. When i have my weekend, he is there working. When he has his off day, i am here working. Arghh... I really hate this. I know I can't be selfish to want him back here. I know he love his job. I keep telling myself to stay strong here. In two weeks time I will be seeing him again. This is what I will be doing every week. I miss doing chores with him, shopping with him and many many more. 
"Your life isn't too bad after all. At least, you still have him. Stay Strong.."

XOXO

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

i know how that feels though...i mean I can't imagine daniel going away for 5 months (5 days is bad enough) and only come back once a fortnight!! But still, a hug to give you the strength to go on yet another day. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails