Sunday, April 06, 2008

Specially Dedicated to Ms Ping Ping...


On your birthday,

I wish for you the fulfillment

of all your fondest dreams.

I hope that for every candle

on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

I wish for you that

whatever you want most in life,

it comes to you,

just the way you imagined it, or better.

I hope you get as much pleasure

from our friendship as I do.

I look forward to

enjoy our friendship

for many more of your birthdays.

No "if" or "but" no matter what

our friendship will be strong.

Although i just knew you,

it seems that i knew you for years.

I'm so glad you were born,because you brighten my life

and fill it with joy.


Happy Birthday Gal!

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

wa mia cake ada dua candle ajer...lol...wait i 100 years old then i put 100 candles then u wish the same for me k??but old people kenot get too much surprise...nanti naik syurga even faster... =P

thanks shan...u r a precious gem and I'm glad I found you among so many other stones. No matter how much money I'll get for selling you, I'll never sell this precious gem. Unless it makes me the world's number 1 billionaire..then I buy u back. and we share the money..muahahaha..kidding. 20 liao still like gin na hor???young at heart la. Chieh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails