Wednesday, April 09, 2008

at last, i managed to cut my hair today… it has been 3 months since the last time i cut my hair... at least, is short now but yet still long to me… lol… less miserable lately due to my less thinking about my uni’s stuff… just waiting ‘patiently’ here… what else to do… i did find something else to fill my time beside working now… is not on9-ing thou… i hardly commit myself to msn lately… just feel is abit ‘mo liu’ to sit and staring on the screen with those lame conversation or waiting for the person that you wish to talk to appear (but yet it hardly happen)… life is short i wouldn’t want to waste it just on the screen… just realized when you care less on people’s thinking you would be much more happier and you will get a greater smile… no point guessing what he/she thinking about you or what-so-ever… just do your best and be yourself… cherish your life and every single breathe you take…

PS: My lappie just broke into two parts last two day (not that serious still manage to use it but i duno how to explain it here)…half of the screen is unattached to the body… imagine that...what a violent user i am... hehe...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya , perhaps you are right, when we care less about how those who we care think about us , life getting easier for us ... at least ... will be better

Mrs Chong said...

u r right you know..i only feel miserable when i think of "him". Now the memories are fading la. I don't like for no reason think of him. I don't get flash back when I am about to sleep. In fact, I am trying my best to think but I couldn't. Good news I think. =)

we will be fine. God/Buddha will protect us. They have plans for us. Whatever happens, will be the best for us. We did our best, we can now only wait for their further instruction. At least that's what i am doing. Just praying hard and telling Him that I am putting myself into His hands and He will lead me.

Mrs Chong said...

and, condolences to ur lappie...lol... =P

Swee Win said...

y no pic of ur hair haa ?
yala.. dnt think too much ..like me.. haha... all oso dno..
btw..its time to get a new laptop ! get a VAIO laptop . haha

Unknown said...

OMG!
D SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP OSO! xD
we so violent!

sHaN sHaN said...

Anonymous: although i don't know who you are but thanks for dropping by... don't think so much about the future and past and everything would be fine...

Ping Ping: Happy to heard that you are fine there... bravo bravo... lol...and thanks for the condolence...hopefully we are lead to the right path...

Swee Win: My hair nothing special ler... just the same style but shorter nia.. lol... hopefully can get new laptop la but not sony ones... still prefer toshiba eh... hehe..

sHaN sHaN said...

Sammy: Haha.. pity our laptop having such a violent owner...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails