Thursday, April 10, 2008

it rains since early morning and the weather is getting cold here… just told my boss that i’ll worked till mid-may… can’t wait to quit my job and enjoy my life for at least a month here… she asked me whether i am interested in taking part time job next time… hmm… let me think about… still early to think about it now thou… can’t complain much about this job although the pay is low… learned a lot here and everyone there is willing to teach... just open your mouth and you will be fill with knowledge by them… comments from my colleague about my haircut: you look like a kid, why you cut your hair so short, it looks nicer when it’s long… haha… and they hit me 3 times today… is my first time been hit after trimming my hair.. didn’t know about this custom-hit by people 3 times when you cut you hair… haha... by the way, my hair is still consider long just abit shorter compare to those previous month (you might be thinking that i am having a short hair now)… lol…

2 comments:

ItchyHandseng said...

Mana picture of ur short hair??:P:P

sHaN sHaN said...

my hair tak ada short la... so, tak payah picture la...lol..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails