Saturday, April 05, 2008

sigh... been rotting at home since noon... even a simple hang out also we couldn’t make it... what a great saturday night i have here... is getting harder and harder to meet my friends now.. is not that i am angry mum, i just feel sad that even a simple meeting with my friends also we couldn’t make it... been eager to meet my friends lately but it seems that everything doesn’t turn out well... i just feel that suddenly everyone is disappearing from my life... i guess no one knows how i feel now... i don’t know who to turn to when there is a problem... i’ve been rotting at home after work everyday and when it comes to weekend i definitely feel like meeting up with my friends or maybe walk around but who can i turn to, to be partner when i need someone to watch a movie with me, to shop around with me... everyone has their life and found their partners except for me... so sad when u got no sis... no one to go shopping with you... lol...

my phone kept ringing lately, at first of course i happy (who doesn’t feel happy when their hp rings) because i thought it was from my friends but turn out to be some stranger... i don’t know is a him or her but i take it as a he because the thing he did is kind of mo liu....this stranger have been sending me sms and miss calling me although i didn’t reply one... scary person i would say... talking about my hp, it will only ring when somebody need my help... sigh... at least they thought of me when need help rather than nothing hor... maybe i should feel happy instead...

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

i this week damn busy...sorry..cuz had a meet up with emmoes since they are all having exams soon..then tml i dunno got family plans or not but can we meet up next sat???maybe like go movie or go makan makan or go old town sit and chat...i miss u guys...come hang out with me...i hate myself for thinking that i do not have much friends when i've got few but very precious friends!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails