Friday, August 19, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

It's tickling way to fast. 

Three months sounds very long but in less than two weeks three months holiday is coming to an end. August is saying goodbye in less than a week.

The feeling of sitting down whole day to get my resume mailed to the respective company makes me kind of scared. It is even scarier when there is no response from any. Sigh. I just have to stop being scared and do what i should do.


More challenges is ahead of after me birthday month. First birthday present would be my official residential hall for the past three years will change for the coming semester. Hopefully, it won't be far. XD *Some are meant to be kept away from here.* i just wish to survive through for the last four months as an undergrad student.

The best medicine of all the rush.

1. me LOVED ones

2. the girls 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails