Wednesday, June 01, 2011

D+R+E+A+M

D+R+E+A+M is a word being used over and over in every person since the early days. During the schooling days, an essay on D+R+E+A+M is a common title. But do you actually know what is your D+R+E+A+M? Is it still the same compared to the ones you wrote in your essay? Dream of marrying a rich husband? Dream of becoming the richest person? Dream of living happily ever after? 

Everyone has their own D+R+E+A+M. D+R+E+A+M to me is having a healthy life and being together with my family. i might be seen of wanting to be a successful person but deep inside i am not one. Getting fame is not me. i have this friend of mine saying that i will be a CEO in the future. who doesn't want to be one ha? But, i rather choose to be a normal person at least i have the time to work and to play at the same time. 

What is the point of being a famous person but you don't get to spend much time with your family? Stepping to the university makes me realize how important family is. As, it is the first time being apart from them for weeks and months. They are the one that will be there for us no matter how bad or good a situation is. They are the one that would laugh and cry with us. Before this, i spent most of my free time with my friends going for makan and movies. But at this moment, i rather spent most of time at home. i do agree at times they are annoying with their rambling but look at their point of view. They are just worried. For three years being in the university, i got a call from my mum every night. Just a normal conversation such as what did you take for dinner and etc. But, without me realizing, i am used to the call and at that particular time. i am worried when my mum called later. Beauty of a call. Sometimes, when i am frustrated with university's stuff hearing their voice and support makes everything looks good. Sometimes, listening to what is going on at their side makes me excited as well thou i am unable to take part. There goes the importance of family.

The world is getting upside down now. Life is so unpredictable. i do not know when is my time but instead of thinking and worrying about my future which is unpredictable. i rather to choose to live my life to the fullest for the moment. Talking about life is kind of scary to me. At one moment a person can be laughing with you, but next moment you might never see him/her again. This is life. One path lead to another. i do believe karma. so be good. XD

i always dream to have a country home. a home by the lake. ( kind of hard to be accomplished)
Therefore, it is enough for me if all my family members can live under one roof and lead a healthy and happy life.
that is my dream.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails