Thursday, January 03, 2013

Fed up

Half a year and I am tired with my work. Not that I don't like my work. Just being fed up with my working partners. I have this partner that needs to wait for my documents to proceed for the next steps but this partner of mine likes to chase people for documents and loves to call people. The document will come to you when it is ready. By just waiting patiently, you can save your time and my time and my energy of picking up the phone every 5 minutes. Norms of life. The fear of people keeping the documents is in you because you yourself loves to keep documents to yourself. I am new but I am not stupid. Another partner of mine comes in late and goes back early. Basically, it is not fair even though the tasks are completed. Very frustrating to follow up things I am not aware of it. I really hoped the interviewer would able to wait for me but then.... I can't just leave my job at least I need a month notice. It's really frustrating. Frustrating not because of the working environment and tasks but the people. All comes back to attitude. Job hunting needs to begin soon. Anyone wants to hire me??? LOL...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails