Friday, December 14, 2012

14 December 2012

27 days to go...

Random thought on this posting. Not that random actually. Feeling emo and this is the place where i always ended up. I MISS MY MR BF. Sometimes 'the missing' feeling makes me very tired. Everyone seems to have their activities and live well except me. Eat, Work, Sleep is what i do everyday. That is so lazy of me but this happens when i am all alone. No motivation to do anything. i can't work anything out alone even though i did learn to do so but i am nowhere. browsing through people's fb makes me jealous. this is the time that i always wanted to go around and have fun dining and weekly hangouts but but.....

a fragile gal here needs more care but not being ignore. really hate to be ignore.  
so sick of doing the same thing every single day. 

1 comment:

cheng ling said...

So same-same. Updated blog :)
I'm single and free to mingle this weekend. Let me know. I'm fine after class and work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails