Tuesday, November 01, 2011

1.11.11

Hie November, Bye October...

November would be a month full of "event". The month kicks off with lil bro homecoming and convocation and will be ended with the accomplishment of Seminar in Transport Management project paper. i am currently having my two weeks mid-semester break. This break would be my last one in my university life. Definitely gonna miss all breaks here and there in university life. But, i don't get to enjoy the break fully as parts and partial of assignments and projects due along the break and a test coming right after the break. Last two weeks of November will be disastrous finishing up the project paper. That is a short introduction to mine not so good November month.

Regarding my previous post.

I made up my mind and got Canon 600D. As a beginner to DSLR, i still have a lot to catch up.


Good Day Everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails