Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Weather...

When the calm night came softly, the house was tranquil…I usually sat at my open window for a long while, thinking of the past and dreaming of what the future in store for me…Looking at the vast night sky as thou as I am very far away from the daily worries and the problems that will come with dawn...Outside, there is countless stars, twinkling in the heavens like diamonds on a never-ending piece of black velvet, they soothe my mind like nothing else will…But it’s just a moment and I know it cannot last long…It’s beautiful, in a way that cannot be described and I want to live forever in it, but it is time to return to reality...

Grey angry clouds are chasing away my calm night…Frustration is what I feel right now…I might not show it but when I am isolated that is what I felt…Everything is so wrong, nothing is right…Sometimes, the feeling is so intense and I don’t know who should I talk to…What can I do is just cry myself to bed…Life becomes confusing lately…Although my trials are drawing near, I still can’t get my full attention on it…it seems that my mind had wander off -to something else I thought I had forgotten but the memories weren’t gone…they were just buried deep inside me...

Hopefully darkness melts away and sunny days will arrive soon…Cloudy days are just plain lifeless…But on a sunny day, on a day like this, the world comes alive and there are just so many things to do…This world is full of many amazing and lovely things but behind all this wonderful things there is a story behind it just like the weather…

3 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

O.o walau. What English is that? I can never write like that. You know what? I will blog about my version of the weather. =P Interesting? No?

sHaN sHaN said...

Bahasa Inggeris yang berbunga-bunga...ya rite u kenot write like that...ur version is kind of out of topic lo...haha...is better than mine thou...

Mrs Chong said...

=( I tau la... I memang like that ma...I kenot describe things in English...always keluar topic...last time SPM also...I muz write factual one..Like expressing my opinions one. =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails